I have linked the book and my last paper as a reference.
The prompt is:
Using The readings from Chapter 27 and 28 answer the question below
How did the Racial injustices lead the United States into the Civil Rights Movement?
Rules for writing:
1. Always have a thesis statement
2. Be sure your evidence answers and proves your thesis statement.
3. No 1st or 2nd person writing in a historical paper. (do not put yourself in the paper)
4. Past tense writing only!!! History happens in the past so only write in past tense.
5. Be sure to mention the book and document before quoting from it.
6. The name of the book and document should be in italics.
7. When you quote someone be sure to acknowledge who you are quoting, use correct punctuation, close the quote and insert a footnote.
8. Be sure to use Chicago Manual style
9. Standard rules for the paper: 1 inch margins, Times New Roman, 12 font and double space.
10. Use a header not a heading. Name-Class-Date
11. No contracted words.
12. No abbreviations
1. First name Last name, Title of Book: Title of the document (Place of publication: Publisher, Year of publication), page number.