Module 04: Critical Thinking
Collaborative Technologies and the Internet of Things (IoT) (105 points)
The Internet of Things (IoT) is becoming increasingly popular in both business and everyday life.
Explain what the Internet of Things (IoT) is and provide a brief history, in your own words, of the IoT.
Discuss the potential impact that IoT can have on how people live.
Select a company and explain how the organization has benefited from the IoT. Detail specific examples of how the company benefited.
How has the IoT been impacted by the pandemic? Explain specific examples.
should meet the following requirements:
Be 5 pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract, or required reference page, which is never a part of the content minimum requirements.
Use APA (7th ed) style guidelines.
Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least seven scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
Please include in the answer Appendix ( Graph or table …)
· Use a standard sample format for responses to all questions (i.e., an introduction, middle paragraphs, headline (and conclusion).
· Make sure to include all the key points within conclusion section, which is discussed in the assignment. Your way of conclusion should be logical, flows from the body of the paper, and reviews the major points.
· I would like to see more depth for the question
· Responses must be submitted as a MS Word Document only, typed double-spaced, using a standard font (i.e. Times New Roman) and 12 point type size.
· Plagiarism All work must be free of any form of plagiarism.
· Written answers into your own words. Do not simply cut and paste your answers from the Internet and do not copy your answers from the textbook